Invest in Your Unlimited Future!
The Titan 575 is a titan among truckmounts. It allows you to run two wands, so you can take on those bigger cleaning jobs or you can get done twice as fast. Incorporating the industry’s first true water conservation system, it also can be inactive under a full vacuum load for as long as 40 minutes without dumping fresh water.
That means you can move furniture or apply pre-conditioners without running to shut off your machine, and your fresh water and recovery tanks need to be filled and emptied less often. Your hot water is used on the job, not dumped into the recovery tank, saving precious fuel each and every day.
The Titan 575 was designed for reliability and serviceability; removable magnetic panels make maintenance a cinch!
- Liquid Cooled 32.5 HP Engine – Delivers Maximum Power and Reliable Longevity.
- Uncompromising Cleaning Solution Temperature – Unwavering heat from 230°-250° F.
- Best in class performance — single wand, dual wand, or hard surface cleaning.
- Extreme Vacuum and Water Extraction Recovery – 400+ CFM for Faster Drying, Faster Restoration!
- Completely Dual Wand Capable – plumbed and prepared for you to double your productivity when you need to!
- Patented Heat Control System, ADC Control Diverter – Manages heat for more consistent temperature delivery and virtually eliminates dumping fresh water during cleaning and water extraction..
- Quieter Performance Vacuum – Helical gear splash lube tri-lobe blower produces 400+ CFM resulting in faster drying carpet and floors.
- Handles residential and commercial cleaning jobs
- Conserves water without dumping or re-circulating
- Two wand capability
- Consistent heat up to 250° F
- Heated pressure washing up to 1,200 psi
- Non-heated pressure washing up to 2,000 psi (with optional kit)
- Extreme water recovery for fast drying times
- Adjustable temperature and speed for low heat applications
- Sight windows to keep tabs on oil levels
- Magnetic panels for easy maintenance access
- Last-step chemical injection for no scale buildup