- Digital Non-Invasive MeterOptional plug-in wood Hammer-probe.
- Optional plug-in Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe for RH
- Specific gravity adjustment for most wood species.
- External Rubber electrodes direct contact with material for best sensitivity and repeatability.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 scale for all other materials.
- Backlit, large, clear, easy to read LCD display.
- “Hold” function, useful when the meter face is not visible.
- Battery operated (included).
The Tramex MRH III Moisture and Humidity Meter is a hand-held digital moisture meter calibrated for most building materials. It also attaches to an optional plug-in Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin type electrodes. Suitable for many industries including Water Damage Restoration, Flooring, Indoor Air Quality, Home Inspection and Pest Control.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship. Proof of purchase is necessary.