Chemspec - Browning & Coffee Stain Treatment
Effective on upholstery and carpet.
Removes or reduces browning due to oversetting and bleeding. Browning Treatment will remove or effectively reduce the discolouration caused. Removes brown or yellow animal stains.
An application of Browning Treatment will reduce the intensity of animal stains or in some cases, remove them completely.
If over wet, the foam or stuffing under the upholstery fabric can discolour the face fabric. This treatment can remove the resulting browning. Removes coffee, tea or dye staining.
- Apply after the use of a carpet spotter or detergent straight onto the fabric or carpet to be treated. Apply heat from a hairdryer or iron method if required. The product continues to work until dry. Rinse to stop the potential for fading the fibre or leaving a powdery residue.
- Do not dilute, use product neat.
- Pre-test on fabric for colour fastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply treatment using a chemical resistant sprayer. Apply uniformly to the affected area.
- Brush area with pile brush.
- Allow Browning Treatment to work until browning is removed or intensity is reduced. Then blot (do not rub) with a clean dry, white cloth to remove excess moisture as desired.5. For upholstery, do not over wet and extract with a portable or truck mounted vacuum system.