MasterBlend - Volatile Solvent
Volatile Solvent is a rapid drying solvent spotter for the removal of solvent-soluble stains like grease, oil, tar, gum, latex adhesive, lipstick, shoe polish, ink, nail polish, etc.
- Residue-Free Solvent
- Removes Grease, Oil, Tar, Gum, Latex Adhesive, Lipstick, Shoe Polish, Ink, Nail Polish, and more!
- Non-carcinogen, non-embryotoxic, non-teratogen
- Readily Biodegradable
Volatile Solvent is ready to use — DO NOT DILUTE
- Test for colorfastness or colour change on textiles in an inconspicuous area before using.
- Blot fresh spill and remove as much soil as possible.
- Apply Volatile Solvent to a clean cloth. Blot spot with cloth working from the outside edges toward the centre.
- Gently tamp the spot using a spotting brush and blot. Repeat if necessary.
- Allow area to dry before using.