SteamVac Supa Gulpa
REQUEST A QUOTE
Please use the checkout process to obtain a quote including delivery to your region. Note - you will not be charged at this time.
The ultimate flood recovery portable
- Quad Multi-Stage 1100 Watt vac motors in conjunction with our exclusive ultra flow air manifold, results in superior drying times
- Heavy duty Marine Grade Fibreglass body, 10 year limited warranty
- Heavy Duty aluminium sub frame
- Unique float valve shut off system for waste tank which gives you better capacity and greater protection for vacuum motors
- Two wheel castor system, plus 2 pump up pneumatics for easier manoeuvrability in tight places
- New Italian waste pump system with quick release holder for ease of maintenance, huge 195 litres a minute performance
- A massive 1.5“ waste outlet coupled with 1.5” hose including non return valve
- 18kg lighter than a typical unit
- Built in muffler system for quieter operation
- Exclusive to SV Equipment, cool air intake system for vac motors, extending vac motor life
The SteamVac SUPA GULPA targets head on at flood recovery jobs. The machine body is based on the best-selling SteamVac RD6, however that’s where the similarity starts and ends. Instead of a pump/motor assembly coupled to a pressure regulator and 2 vacuum motors, the base of the machine sports 4 vacuum motors mounted onto a 2” ported vacuum chamber which has been completely redesigned to allow maximum air flow.
Highly portable, this extraction machine is also up to 18kg lighter than a typical HWE unit, due to the absence of the pump/motor assembly.
Put simply, the machine is capable of extracting and expelling an astounding 100 litres of water within 30 seconds, which is between 4 to 5 times the rates of other portables – for unparalleled performance in water recovery.