A stand-alone thermo-hygrometer for flooring installers and restoration contractors alike.
The HT-4000 has the same fast acclimating RH/T sensor found in our popular TotalCheck and Navigator Pro 3-in-1 moisture meters. For contractors who prefer having separate meters to one combination meter, the HT-4000 is the perfect solution. The meter’s sensor is also detachable, making the HT-4000 ideal for testing a concrete slab according to the ASTM F2170 standard.
- RH Sensor – for in-situ concrete testing (range 0 to 100%)
- Temperature range (-40°C to 124°C)
- Built in Back-light makes reading in dark places a cinch
- Dew Point range -40°C to 80°C- GPP range 0.1 to 3820 GPP (Grains Per Pound)
- GPK range 0.01 to 545 GPK (Grains Per Kilogram)
- Vapour Pressure range 0 to 47 KPA (Kilopascals)
- Auto-shutoff timer saves battery life- Reading HOLD Feature
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- Sturdy plastic carrying case
- 9-V Battery
- 1 year warranty
- RH Sensor conforms to ASTM F-2170 standard
HT-4000: Includes meter, (1) RH/T-S1 sensor, and carrying case. Order as HT-4000W/CS