Delmhorst TotalCheck 3-in-1 Moisture Meter
New Zealand's best three in one moisture meter that also measures RH in concrete...
Delmhorst’s TotalCheck 3-in-1 meter measures moisture by pin and scan modes, and features a removable thermo-hygrometer attachment that measures ambient temperature, RH, calculates dew point and GPP. With TotalCheck, you can feel confident that your concrete floors have dried adequately.
High levels of ambient humidity can be warning sign at inspection jobs, and RH is also a major concern when installing a floor over a concrete sub-floor. To address this concern, the TotalCheck was designed to conform to the ASTM F2170 standard to determine RH in a concrete slab, using in-situ probes.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Pin Mode:5%-60% wood scale.
- Corrects for 69 individual wood species and temperature (°F and °C)
- 0.1% – 6% drywall scale
- 0–100 numerical reference scale for non-wood building materials
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode
- Scan Mode: 0–300 numerical reference scale
- Thermo-hygrometer with RH sensor:Temperature Range: -40°C - 124°C
- Relative Humidity Range: 0%–100%.
- Dew Point Range: -40°C - 80°C
- GPP Range: 0.1 - 3820 GPP (Grains Per Pound)
- Sensor can be used for in-situ concrete testing following the ASTM F2170 standard
- Store up to 1400 readings with date and time stamp. View stored readings on screen
- Organize readings by job for easy reference
- Optional software lets you download readings to your computer and generate Excel reports
- Size: 21.5x8x4.5cm
- Weight: 0.3kg
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- Sturdy plastic carrying case
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
*Hammer-probe SOLD Separately
Total Check Package Variations:
Basic Package: Includes meter, (1) RHT-S1 humidity sensor, carrying case
Concrete Package: Includes meter, (1) RHT-S3 humidity sensor, carrying case, (10) CS-3 sleeves. Order as T:Check/CP.