Tramex CMEX2 Concrete Moisture Meter (DISCONTINUED SEE CMEX5)
THIS UNIT HAS BEEN SUPERSEDED BY THE CMEX5, SEE LINK BELOW:
Tramex CMEX2 Concrete Moisture Meter (Digital)
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete
- Large clear backlit digital display
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment (optional)
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in situ testing of concrete to AS 1884 - 2012 & ASTM F2170 (optional)
A digital handheld electronic moisture meter, the Tramex CMEX II moisture meter is designed for the instant and precise measurement of moisture content in concrete and other floors and screeds. Incorporating plug-in ports for the optional Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin-type wood probe, this moisture meter transforms into the ideal all-in-one instrument for the flooring professional.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship. Proof of purchase is necessary.