SureSheild 200 Micropourous Coveralls Type 5/6
or 4 interest free payments of $2.59 withlearn more
Type 5, Type 6 microporous coveralls are water resistant, breathable and low lint, providing protection against chemical splashes and fine particulates.
- Category III, Type 5, Type 6 certified coveralls.
- Anti-static (EN 1149-5).
- Protection against infective agents (EN 14126).
- Made from 60GSM non-woven polypropylene with a Microporous laminate film resistant to liquid splashes while remaining breathable.
- These coveralls are lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Design features include a front full-body zipper and elasticised hood, ankles and cuffs.
- Finger loops prevent arms from riding up when working above your head.
- Ideal for asbestos removal, spray painting, low hazard pesticide spraying, boat building, dusty areas and general light industry.