Protimeter - MMS3 Protimeter Moisture Meter
HANDSET ONLY in pouch
The all new MMS3 represents the latest Protimeter technology in one intuitive, robust and fully functional design. If you’re surveying buildings, inspecting a home, drying a building after a flood, or testing concrete moisture for a flooring application, the MMS2 is the solution for you.
- Pin moisture measurement with built-in calibration check
- Improved non-invasive moisture measurement with sensitivity mode feature and simple field calibration
- Non-contact surface temperature measurement with Infrared (IR) laser pointer
- Fast Response
- Manual and automatic data logging up to 10,000 records
- File viewer mode to view logged data
- Data reporting and processing through Protimeter PC software
- Live data stream over Bluetooth, data log into file or embedded into an image in Protimeter app
- Web interface to view the logged data
- Easy-to-use interface with color display and multi-language capability
- Firmware upgradable
- Fast responding hygrometer speeds up building surveys
- Replaceable humidity and temperature sensor
- No need to plug in multiple accessories
- Non-invasive measurement not adversely affected by surface moisture
- Highly accurate
When concise and accurate environmental readings need to be reported, the MMS3 gets the job done. The ability to record readings instantly at the push of a button makes this instrument ideal for many applications including:
- Fire and flood restoration
- Concrete floor moisture measurement
- Home inspection
- Building survey
- Moisture mapping
Four-In-One Moisture Measurement System
Measures moisture in wood and wood floors, drywall, concrete and concrete block, stucco, plaster, masonry and other building materials.
Measure (pin mode) diagnoses the extent of moisture intrusion for damage assessment and monitor drying out of building structures.
- Use built-in pin or plug in the heavy duty moisture probe for measuring in hard-to-reach areas
- Use deep wall pin-type probes to measure moisture in walls, wall cavity insulation, sub and surface structures.
- Use accessories such as hammer probes to measure at depth
Search (non-invasive mode) behind ceramic tile, fine finishes, water stains, tile and vinyl floor coverings, wood, drywall, plaster, masonry, concrete and concrete block.
- Non-invasive pinless radio frequency finds moisture up to 3/4 in (19 mm) below surface
- Search mode not adversely affected by surface moisture
Hygrometry measures or monitors buildings for adequate ventilation affecting indoor air quality and moisture problems.
- Measures relative humidity and temperature, dew point and surface temperature, surface proximity to dew point (condensation) and grains per pound, as well as multiple psychrometric calculations
- Allows measurement of equipment such as dehumidifiers
- Measures equilibrium relative humidity in concrete floors using the in situ probe method
- Use to detect conditions for mould and fungus growth, that can lead to unhealthy living conditions
Surface Temperature (IR) checks surface temperature, utilising laser pointer, calculates proximity to dew-point